Continuing Your Legacy with TARC
You can continue your legacy with TARC with a planned giving gift. Your gift ensures that TARC will be able to provided individuals with intellectual, developmental and related disabilities to receive excellent service, support and advocacy. A planned giving gift will help TARC to provide high quality supports for generations to come.
Why Planned Giving?
- Planned giving allows you to make a bigger impact than you may have thought possible.
- Planned giving also allows you to take care of your family’s financial needs first and may lower the tax cost burden on inheritance to your heirs.
Opportunities for planned giving include naming TARC as your beneficiary in your will or living trust, life insurance policy(ies) or retirement plan. You can also honor a friend or family member by making a memorial gift to TARC.
What are my next steps?
- Discuss with your attorney and financial advisors about what type of gift works best for your personal and financial circumstances.
- Discuss with your family and friends your plans and desires for addressing family needs as well as a legacy gift.
- If you have already named TARC as a beneficiary, please let us know.
Schedule time to discuss how you can continue your legacy with TARC.
TARC, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All contributions to TARC, Inc. are considered tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. This is not professional legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal and tax advisors regarding your personal situation.